Customer Service Representative
The Earthling Co. is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing and overseeing all customer inquiries, order adjustments, and returns/exchanges/refunds. You will be doing the tasks of a Customer Service Representative but will also manage all other Customer Service Reps. This role will be hourly, ~40 hrs/week with the majority of workload taking place on a 9-5 schedule.
- Handling all customer inquiries and requests on your set schedule. This includes: Email, chat, social media, phone, etc.
- Work closely with our warehouse team and ecommerce platform to ensure all order changes, returns/refunds, cancellations, and order issues are executed on and communicated in a timely manner.
- Listen to the customer’s requests/needs, and make sure you’re meeting expectations.
- Ensure you’re following all of our policies
- Foster and perfect a positive customer experience/journey
- Manage and lead continuous improvement projects for an easier, more streamlined and supportive customer service flow
- Manage multiple tasks/projects at once
- Experience in a CS or CS-related role (1-2+ years)
- HS Diploma (College degree a bonus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Shopify, Gorgias, & Ecommerce preferred
- Team Player (collaborative with our team across all functions)
- Solution-oriented thinker & strong decision maker
- Strong managerial skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Empathetic towards the customer experience
- Someone interested and knowledgeable about sustainability and zero-waste
Does this sound like you? Please email us at email@example.com the email title "Customer Service Representative Position" and include your resume and a brief message introducing yourself!