Supply Chain/Product Manager Position
The Earthling Co. is looking for a Supply Chain/Product Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing and overseeing all supplier relationships, supply/demand planning, inventory purchases, and product updates on our website. This role is remote.
- Manage inventory and place orders with manufacturers. (negotiate prices, manage packaging designs, set shipping expectations, etc.)
- Must develop a deep understanding of our products and be able to write product descriptions and answer questions about them
- Manage our wholesale program & keep track of orders on a monthly basis and their margins (answer emails, create orders in Shopify, manage Faire website)
- Manage product listings on Shopify (create new listings, write product descriptions, make changes to listings, manage inventory numbers, coordinate launch dates)
- Create efficiencies with our supply chain, documentation or processes.
- Work cross-functionally with our Social Media team, Customer Service team, Sustainability team, graphic designer and fulfillment team. Need to be on top of your communications with different functions so everyone is aligned and knowledgeable about new products, restocks, etc.
- Responsible for different documents and reporting: inventory reporting, receiving log, product research document, wholesale documents, etc.
- Experience in a supply chain role (1-2+ years)
- College Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Shopify
- Team Player (collaborative with our team across all functions)
- Solution-oriented thinker & strong decision maker
- Strong managerial skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Empathetic towards the customer experience
- Someone interested and knowledgeable about sustainability and zero-waste
- Salaried Position
- Discount on product
Does this sound like you? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title "Supply Chain/Product Manager Position" and include your resume and a brief message introducing yourself!